Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What do you need to consider when figuring out how much you need to save for retirement and if you’re on track or have some catching up to do? Scott shows you how to increase your confidence for FIRE (financial independence, retire early) date.
- Daniel just graduated college, wants to get started investing but asks if he should wait since the markets are up.
- Beth follows our tips and saves money on her insurance.
- Cornelius is trying to figure out his 401(k) contributions based on his employer options.
- Angie (Dover, PA) has a pension and asks about the choice between taking a lump sum or not.
- Valerie and her husband have $120,000 in student loan and credit card debt, bring home $37,000, and wonder if they can get out of debt.
- Jessica has a 14-year-old son and asks if he can start a Roth IRA.
- Imani is 22 and tired of being a struggling college student.
- A millionaire by 40.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Retirement income calculator
- Acorns, Four Young Millionaires
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same