Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott looks at how some of our perceptions of people and things are not based in reality, and how it those beliefs can cost you money.
- Diane has open enrollment with her employer and asks about a new option called a Collective Investment Trust.
- Have you turned over control of your HSA?
- How you can save money on out of pocket medical expenses.
- How does your emergency fund stack up to the crowd?
- James is 39 years old and asks for a review of his financial goals.
- DJ (Cali) shares his experience – and warns others- about deferred interest on the payment for a replacement roof.
- Mara is living in chronic pain, makes $900/month and needs guidance to get ahead.
- Jason asks about the Robin Hood app for long term investing.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Millennials are saving more
- Healthcare Bluebook
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.