Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott looks at how some of our perceptions of people and things are not based in reality, and how it those beliefs can cost you money.
- Diane has open enrollment with her employer and asks about a new option called a Collective Investment Trust.
- Have you turned over control of your HSA?
- How you can save money on out of pocket medical expenses.
- How does your emergency fund stack up to the crowd?
- James is 39 years old and asks for a review of his financial goals.
- DJ (Cali) shares his experience – and warns others- about deferred interest on the payment for a replacement roof.
- Mara is living in chronic pain, makes $900/month and needs guidance to get ahead.
- Jason asks about the Robin Hood app for long term investing.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Millennials are saving more
- Healthcare Bluebook
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!