Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is an adult allowance and why should you have one?
- Ben has a follow up question on why you would want to finance a car for three years vs. five years.
- Laquita (Panama City, FL) is upside down on a car loan and isn’t sure how to get out of it to lower her monthly payments.
- Manuel has a question on what holdings are.
- Phoenix Jet is retiring in a few years and is deciding on paying off his mortgage now or waiting.
- Does chocolate milk come from chocolate cows?
- Seema asks about converting a term policy to a permanent life insurance policy.
- DJ (Cali) shares his experience – and warns others- about deferred interest on the payment for a replacement roof.
- Mara is living in chronic pain, makes $900/month and needs guidance to get ahead.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.