Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is an adult allowance and why should you have one?
- Ben has a follow up question on why you would want to finance a car for three years vs. five years.
- Laquita (Panama City, FL) is upside down on a car loan and isn’t sure how to get out of it to lower her monthly payments.
- Manuel has a question on what holdings are.
- Phoenix Jet is retiring in a few years and is deciding on paying off his mortgage now or waiting.
- Does chocolate milk come from chocolate cows?
- Seema asks about converting a term policy to a permanent life insurance policy.
- DJ (Cali) shares his experience – and warns others- about deferred interest on the payment for a replacement roof.
- Mara is living in chronic pain, makes $900/month and needs guidance to get ahead.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!