Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Living large doesn’t mean living better. It usually means working longer to pay off a mortgage. Scott shows you how to live well while spending less so you can achieve your goals faster.
- Benjamin has a car leasing question specific to having a large family and needing a big vehicle.
- How advertiser’s are getting you to spend more with clever descriptions.
- Amber has more bills than income and can’t figure out how to get ahead when costs are going up.
- Andes (Ceshire, CT) has $25k in credit card debt and wants to know the calculations behind saving in a 401(k) and getting a tax break or paying down the debt.
- Tristan is 25-years-old and has questions on where to put his first investing dollars if he only has access to a bad 401(k) plan.
- Hear the story of how Scott rescued a baby deer.
- Danah (Chicago, IL) is a personal finance scholarship applicant and shares some great tips on money she’s learned as a young adult.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Personal Finance Scholarship Application
- Seductive names make vegetables more appealing
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.