Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Living large doesn’t mean living better. It usually means working longer to pay off a mortgage. Scott shows you how to live well while spending less so you can achieve your goals faster.
- Benjamin has a car leasing question specific to having a large family and needing a big vehicle.
- How advertiser’s are getting you to spend more with clever descriptions.
- Amber has more bills than income and can’t figure out how to get ahead when costs are going up.
- Andes (Ceshire, CT) has $25k in credit card debt and wants to know the calculations behind saving in a 401(k) and getting a tax break or paying down the debt.
- Tristan is 25-years-old and has questions on where to put his first investing dollars if he only has access to a bad 401(k) plan.
- Hear the story of how Scott rescued a baby deer.
- Danah (Chicago, IL) is a personal finance scholarship applicant and shares some great tips on money she’s learned as a young adult.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Personal Finance Scholarship Application
- Seductive names make vegetables more appealing
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!