Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hardcore minimalists live with 100 possessions. Scott has that many things on his desk. But what can you learn from those that choose to see less as more?
- A new report shows you can’t make minimum wage and afford a two bedroom apartment.
- What you need to watch out for with all credit card companies this time of year.
- Molly has $20,000 in student loans and asks if putting extra payments in monthly or in big batches makes more sense.
- Phillip asks if it’s a good idea to invest in Bitcoin or etherium.
- Jennifer asks how to get started investing with a particular firm.
- Laura and Steve have improved their finances and decided to head to the beach during the week.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.