Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hardcore minimalists live with 100 possessions. Scott has that many things on his desk. But what can you learn from those that choose to see less as more?
- A new report shows you can’t make minimum wage and afford a two bedroom apartment.
- What you need to watch out for with all credit card companies this time of year.
- Molly has $20,000 in student loans and asks if putting extra payments in monthly or in big batches makes more sense.
- Phillip asks if it’s a good idea to invest in Bitcoin or etherium.
- Jennifer asks how to get started investing with a particular firm.
- Laura and Steve have improved their finances and decided to head to the beach during the week.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!