Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Debt, saving, investing, paying off the house. What can you learn from the things you’ve already accomplished and how can you use those lessons for your future?
- Silva (Texas) and her husband are in their 30’s, make $150k/year and have high interest student loans totaling $155k. She is concerned about not investing while paying off the debts and asks for guidance.
- This problem is keeping most Americans awake at night.
- Ashley is 30 years old and looking to start investing in her employer’s retirement plan and has a question on the fund fees.
- If you retire later will you die earlier?
- Jorge is selling a rental property and will have enough cash to pay off his primary residence. He asks about his plan considering he has a car loan, no retirement savings, and wants to save for his kids college.
- Oscar asks about his employer’s retirement options and which ones he should pick.
- Brianna (NH) shares her story on what she’s learned about money growing up.
- Quote of the day from Grandma Moses.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!