Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Debt, saving, investing, paying off the house. What can you learn from the things you’ve already accomplished and how can you use those lessons for your future?
- Silva (Texas) and her husband are in their 30’s, make $150k/year and have high interest student loans totaling $155k. She is concerned about not investing while paying off the debts and asks for guidance.
- This problem is keeping most Americans awake at night.
- Ashley is 30 years old and looking to start investing in her employer’s retirement plan and has a question on the fund fees.
- If you retire later will you die earlier?
- Jorge is selling a rental property and will have enough cash to pay off his primary residence. He asks about his plan considering he has a car loan, no retirement savings, and wants to save for his kids college.
- Oscar asks about his employer’s retirement options and which ones he should pick.
- Brianna (NH) shares her story on what she’s learned about money growing up.
- Quote of the day from Grandma Moses.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.