Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Kurt Cobain estate has an estimated value of $450M, and there were many legal battles to get a piece of that pie. Scott covers what you need to know for DIY estate planning.
- Susan has a high interest student loan and wants advice on if taking out a 401(k) loan is a good idea to pay it off.
- Ludie is a broke college student who can’t find money to fix the car and asks for help.
- T$ (Seattle, WA) has several retirement accounts from past employers as well as personal investing accounts and wants to if he should move them.
- Alex had to drop out of school because of a death in the family and is trying to figure out how to deal with student loan debt and the house he inherited.
- Joe (Wisconsin) has $70,000 in equity from his current house, $6,000/month after-tax take-home and asks how much his next mortgage should be.
- 5 Best Countries for Affordable Health Care in Retirement.
- Abrar will be returning to India from the U.S. in 5-7 years and asks about saving for retirement vs. saving to start a business.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!