Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Kurt Cobain estate has an estimated value of $450M, and there were many legal battles to get a piece of that pie. Scott covers what you need to know for DIY estate planning.
- Susan has a high interest student loan and wants advice on if taking out a 401(k) loan is a good idea to pay it off.
- Ludie is a broke college student who can’t find money to fix the car and asks for help.
- T$ (Seattle, WA) has several retirement accounts from past employers as well as personal investing accounts and wants to if he should move them.
- Alex had to drop out of school because of a death in the family and is trying to figure out how to deal with student loan debt and the house he inherited.
- Joe (Wisconsin) has $70,000 in equity from his current house, $6,000/month after-tax take-home and asks how much his next mortgage should be.
- 5 Best Countries for Affordable Health Care in Retirement.
- Abrar will be returning to India from the U.S. in 5-7 years and asks about saving for retirement vs. saving to start a business.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.