Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Research by Glassdoor reveals the six most important things that make people happy at their job. Find out what they are so you can decide if where you work is leading you to a greater joy or if it’s time for a change.
- Manuel didn’t pay attention to his employer’s retirement plan and has a bunch of random selections and asks how to fix it.
- Samuel (Sellersville, PA) has a brand new baby, $50,000 in debt, and is looking for advice on how best to tackle paying it off.
- Pattie and her boyfriend just graduated college and were talked into buying a whole life insurance policy. She asks if they made a wise choice.
- M is about to finish paying off some debts and wants to know where to start an IRA.
- Jayme (Staten Island, NY) can’t find a job and is struggling to support two kids.
- Riker and Deanna (Gaithersburg, MD) are 36, have $435k saved in their retirement accounts and ask about the impact of the investment expenses over the next 20 years.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!