Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Summertime is coming up and many people will be hitting the road for the family vacation. Discover how to have an awesome time while keeping more of your hard-earned money.
- A 95-year-old grandma managing a 36-unit apartment complex handles evictions by being polite, but firm.
- Chewbacca (Asheville, NC) is maxing out his retirement accounts and is deciding between paying off his house in the next five years or putting more money towards investing.
- Matt (Montana) has a business idea and plan he needs some direction with to get off the ground.
- Daniel is working full-time and a part-time job to get out of debt but is getting drained and asks how to get out of the hole.
- David has a problem teaching his son to take control of his finances and wonders what to do.
- JV is taking control of his 403(b) and trying to decide how to select the best investments.
- Nate is 36 years old and ready to get back into the investing game but isn’t sure if the market is overpriced.
- Ann has a 20-year mortgage and is deciding between paying it off now or waiting another five years before she retires.
- Shane asks if storing an emergency fund in a Roth IRA money market account is a great idea.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.