Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Summertime is coming up and many people will be hitting the road for the family vacation. Discover how to have an awesome time while keeping more of your hard-earned money.
- A 95-year-old grandma managing a 36-unit apartment complex handles evictions by being polite, but firm.
- Chewbacca (Asheville, NC) is maxing out his retirement accounts and is deciding between paying off his house in the next five years or putting more money towards investing.
- Matt (Montana) has a business idea and plan he needs some direction with to get off the ground.
- Daniel is working full-time and a part-time job to get out of debt but is getting drained and asks how to get out of the hole.
- David has a problem teaching his son to take control of his finances and wonders what to do.
- JV is taking control of his 403(b) and trying to decide how to select the best investments.
- Nate is 36 years old and ready to get back into the investing game but isn’t sure if the market is overpriced.
- Ann has a 20-year mortgage and is deciding between paying it off now or waiting another five years before she retires.
- Shane asks if storing an emergency fund in a Roth IRA money market account is a great idea.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!