Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A lot of everyday expenses in life eat away at retirement savings – housing, childcare, expensive cat food. Scott shares some thoughts on where the money is going and how you can reclaim some of it.
- Criss (New York) got hit with some condo assessments and asks what the insurance policy will cover.
- Olivia (New Jersey) recently stopped working due to a car accident and isn’t sure if she wants to stay in the profession she just graduated from.
- Gail is moving to low cost index funds and has questions about which funds to get into before making the switch.
- D’ante is in a low paying job, didn’t get the last paycheck and asks about saving and spending.
- Jon (Columbus, OH) is picking from a high expense mutual fund or a low cost index fund and asks when the mutual is the better choice?
- Quote of the day by Jon.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.