Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A lot of everyday expenses in life eat away at retirement savings – housing, childcare, expensive cat food. Scott shares some thoughts on where the money is going and how you can reclaim some of it.
- Criss (New York) got hit with some condo assessments and asks what the insurance policy will cover.
- Olivia (New Jersey) recently stopped working due to a car accident and isn’t sure if she wants to stay in the profession she just graduated from.
- Gail is moving to low cost index funds and has questions about which funds to get into before making the switch.
- D’ante is in a low paying job, didn’t get the last paycheck and asks about saving and spending.
- Jon (Columbus, OH) is picking from a high expense mutual fund or a low cost index fund and asks when the mutual is the better choice?
- Quote of the day by Jon.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!