Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hey big spender! Or little spender. Or middle-of-the-road spender. Or are you an ostrich spender? Knowing your spending philosophy is another great way to get a handle on your money or identify what makes your significant other tick.
- Shawn is a pharmacy manager making good money and asks about balancing paying down big student loans vs. investing.
- Al is a new parent struggling to make ends meet and wonders how he can get ahead to spend more time with his family.
- The NFL player earning $11 an hour.
- Seema is buying index funds from multiple brokers and wants to make sure they aren’t the same thing.
- Linda (OshGosh, WI) is 56 and now on disability. She needs some direction on how to prepare for retirement with her existing savings.
- Abby Lee is heading to jail! Scott will dance to that.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- NFL Player’s $11/hour side job
- Personal Finance Scholarship
- Health Savings Administrators
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.