Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hey big spender! Or little spender. Or middle-of-the-road spender. Or are you an ostrich spender? Knowing your spending philosophy is another great way to get a handle on your money or identify what makes your significant other tick.
- Shawn is a pharmacy manager making good money and asks about balancing paying down big student loans vs. investing.
- Al is a new parent struggling to make ends meet and wonders how he can get ahead to spend more time with his family.
- The NFL player earning $11 an hour.
- Seema is buying index funds from multiple brokers and wants to make sure they aren’t the same thing.
- Linda (OshGosh, WI) is 56 and now on disability. She needs some direction on how to prepare for retirement with her existing savings.
- Abby Lee is heading to jail! Scott will dance to that.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- NFL Player’s $11/hour side job
- Personal Finance Scholarship
- Health Savings Administrators
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!