Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Your past successes and mistakes hold a lot of valuable lessons to learn from and help you make more informed decisions about your future. But have you ever asked yourself how did our society as a whole become so comfortable with having no savings and making debt normal? Scott takes you on a trip back in time to how we got to where we’re at.
- May Challenge – Reinvent your stock replies.
- Becky (TX) is a teacher with a bad 403(b) plan and wonders where to invest her money for retirement.
- Melissa (CO) is 24-years-old and getting a new job. She asks about how to maximize tax savings on a salary/commission income.
- Loren (Grey Eagle, MN) is 40 years old and needs help deciding between two options for health care benefits she won’t collect on until retirement.
- Abrar (Phoenix, AZ) is 26 years old and will be moving back to India in 5-7 years. He asks how best to manage his finances so he can start a business later.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.