Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Your past successes and mistakes hold a lot of valuable lessons to learn from and help you make more informed decisions about your future. But have you ever asked yourself how did our society as a whole become so comfortable with having no savings and making debt normal? Scott takes you on a trip back in time to how we got to where we’re at.
- May Challenge – Reinvent your stock replies.
- Becky (TX) is a teacher with a bad 403(b) plan and wonders where to invest her money for retirement.
- Melissa (CO) is 24-years-old and getting a new job. She asks about how to maximize tax savings on a salary/commission income.
- Loren (Grey Eagle, MN) is 40 years old and needs help deciding between two options for health care benefits she won’t collect on until retirement.
- Abrar (Phoenix, AZ) is 26 years old and will be moving back to India in 5-7 years. He asks how best to manage his finances so he can start a business later.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!