Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- If you plan on traveling in retirement but you’re a little short on savings, moving someplace exotic can save you big money. Hear the top spots for limited retirement funds.
- Katie makes a trip to the courthouse steps to bid on some foreclosures. Hear about what she learned.
- Bryan (Chicago, IL) shares his tips on buying foreclosures and a story of a purchase that went terribly wrong.
- Michael is a real estate agent and explains what he does when looking at distressed properties.
- Mick is a chiropractor with $250,000 in student loans and looking to increase his income to get out of the hole.
- Dean has some debts to pay off and is looking to help his daughter start off on the right foot.
- Thank you for supporting the show and our ability to sponsor the One Less Orphan Fund.
- Companies are depending on you spending your tax refund on wants. This is wrong on many levels.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!