Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- If you plan on traveling in retirement but you’re a little short on savings, moving someplace exotic can save you big money. Hear the top spots for limited retirement funds.
- Katie makes a trip to the courthouse steps to bid on some foreclosures. Hear about what she learned.
- Bryan (Chicago, IL) shares his tips on buying foreclosures and a story of a purchase that went terribly wrong.
- Michael is a real estate agent and explains what he does when looking at distressed properties.
- Mick is a chiropractor with $250,000 in student loans and looking to increase his income to get out of the hole.
- Dean has some debts to pay off and is looking to help his daughter start off on the right foot.
- Thank you for supporting the show and our ability to sponsor the One Less Orphan Fund.
- Companies are depending on you spending your tax refund on wants. This is wrong on many levels.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.