Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is your net worth and why is it important to track?
- Can a HELOC protect your personal assets if your business is sued?
- Guillermo (Uruguay) wants to know my opinion on Franklin Templeton Investments.
- In pursuit of happiness.
- Dan (Limerick, PA) has a 401(k) match and a percent of his salary contributed towards his retirement. He wonders if directing some money to a Roth makes sense.
- Ghodaloo (Nigeria) has a wicked good investment opportunity.
- Kolt asks if having accounts at multiple robo advisors gains diversification.
- Alex (Stoughton, MA) has questions on the order to pay off debts.
- Killing fiduciary rule new DOL Chief’s top priority. What it means to your retirement.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.