Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is your net worth and why is it important to track?
- Can a HELOC protect your personal assets if your business is sued?
- Guillermo (Uruguay) wants to know my opinion on Franklin Templeton Investments.
- In pursuit of happiness.
- Dan (Limerick, PA) has a 401(k) match and a percent of his salary contributed towards his retirement. He wonders if directing some money to a Roth makes sense.
- Ghodaloo (Nigeria) has a wicked good investment opportunity.
- Kolt asks if having accounts at multiple robo advisors gains diversification.
- Alex (Stoughton, MA) has questions on the order to pay off debts.
- Killing fiduciary rule new DOL Chief’s top priority. What it means to your retirement.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!