Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- There is a problem with compound interest calculators, examples, charts, and planning. It’s not pretty if you’re unprepared for it. In the best case scenario you could retire five years early and in the worst case you might have to work an extra five years.
- Pedro (Chicago, IL) is planning on buying a home in three years but is weighing the decision of investing or putting more towards a home.
- Chad (IL) is going to qualify for a Roth IRA and is deciding if it’s worth it to get a tax deduction from his employer plan or contribute to a Roth.
- Horatio is wondering if mutiny at work is necessary to get market wages for his position.
- Adam (UK) asks about how to invest in Vanguard funds if he is outside the U.S.
- So goeth California, so goeth the country. When you die the government will want your estate to repay your medicare bills.
- A 30-year-old that spends $1,100 a month on take out.
- Keeping up with the Clowns.
- Gambit shares his life turnaround story from bankruptcy to a 700 credit score and $11,000 in the bank after just 12 months.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- 30 Year Old Spends $1,100 a month on take out
- The problem with compound interest
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!