Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Do you, your parents, or grandparents have a financial plan that will last you a lifetime? Sadly most people do not. Discover the important facts about today’s retirees and how to make sure you or someone you love doesn’t outlive savings.
- Katrina paid off $60,000 in student loan debt and now gets to do what she loves.
- Courtney is 25 and has been in a dead end job for six years and is looking for a way out.
- Empower is a new banking app looking to make your financial life easier.
- Jimmy (Phoenix, AZ) is thinking about getting married but his fiance has $15k of student loan debt she’s happy paying the minimums on. He asks what he should do.
- Dan is a freelancer struggling with spending it all now instead of saving for the future.
- Good old Snapchat is falling again. But don’t worry if you’re a 20-something and bought some Snap stock, because you’ve got it all figured out!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Katrina McGhee – https://www.kmcgheecoaching.com
- TransAmerica, The Current State of Retirement
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!