Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- You won’t believe how spoiled some kids are today.
- Looking for something unique to do? Airbnb is now offering experiences.
- One big investment firm drop popular mutual funds. Find out who and why.
- Nicolette (NYC) is in a high rent area and having a tough time saving money and getting out of debt. Guest expert Stefanie O’Connell gives advice on living on a budget in the city.
- Seema is 50 years old and has a 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 3.3%. He asks if a 15 year mortgage is better.
- Seema has an annuity inside an old employer’s retirement plan and wonders if it makes sense to roll it over.
- Maximus (Phoenix, AZ) paid off $80,000 in student loans and is debt free!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!