Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Achieving a goal doesn’t mean you’ve achieved success. Hear why two or more people can have completely different perspectives on something, and why it’s important in your job and relationships to figure out what success looks like.
- Jennifer (Madison, WI) has $135,000 in student loan debt and asks about the pros and cons of waiting 25 years for the loan balance to be forgiven.
- JP (Houston, TX) has been putting money into a 401(k) and is considering switching it to a Roth 401(k) instead.
- Mark (Plano, TX) has excess funds in his daughter’s college savings plan and asks if it can be applied to law school.
- Deanna the Dog Walker asks how much car insurance is enough?
- The rich are getting richer because they are living longer. What you need to know to stay ahead of the government.
- Shelly (Seattle, WA) has a follow up to her question on if she’s saving enough in her SEP IRA.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!