Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Andrew Ly immigrated to the United States from Vietnam in 1979 with $1 in his pocket. Today he heads a $100 million family empire making baked goodies which you’ve probably eating without knowing the history.
- Don is 67, in retirement and receives a pension and social security. He asks about how to increase his income.
- Jude has a couple stocks that have lost value and wonders about hanging on to them. Jude also has a big debt from taking on a kickboxing franchise and needs to grow revenue.
- Chris (Bay Area, CA) has a question on what the ‘total’ in total stock market means.
- Jason wants to know the difference between fee-based and fee-only planners.
- Is there free money out there kids are leaving on the table that could be used to pay for school? Hint – Yes! Find out where it is and how you can get some.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!