Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Shelly’s grandfather was the victim of $60,000 in fraud by someone they trusted. You’ll want to hear this incredible story of how the thieves operated and escaped and what could have possibly be done to stop it from happening.
- James asks how to control reckless spending and blowing all his paycheck.
- Gia is 17-years-old and is deciding between paying $30,000 a year for college or taking a gap year to establish residency in another state to pay in-state tuition.
- Marty (Hill Valley, CA) has an advisor recommending ETFs over mutual funds. What is the better investment option?
- Jennifer (Biloxi, MS) has a son heading to college and asks about co-signing a credit car
- Should an 18-year-old get term or whole life insurance?
- Did you get a tax refund or a tax bill this year?
- The Millionaire Next Door – Karan (age 29) and Trishla (age 27) share how they got to $1M.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!