Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- You might not be aware, but restaurant owners have a bunch of tricks to get you to spend more money. Discover what they do and how you can avoid the traps of overspending.
- Reggie (Maryland) has an overseas girlfriend and isn’t sure on his next steps in life.
- What can you learn from the Happy Days star who died after not living a life of happy days?
- Will asks about the pros/cons of paying off $150,000 of student loan debt quickly.
- The May challenge is here – how can you save money this month?
- Odo updates us on what he found out about his IRA rollover.
- Do you know the most common car financing scam?
- DJ (Cali) asks why I don’t like Motif investing.
- Dancer Jordan got out of his comfort zone and is now realizing his dreams.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.