Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Most people are terribly underfunding their retirement. What is the easiest way to save enough money for retirement so you don’t run out of money before you run out of life?
- Shelly (Seattle, WA) has a SEP IRA and asks how long it takes for compound interest to start being obvious.
- Twitter Tango: Is using a Roth IRA for college funding a fool’s game?
- Heather is 54-years-old with $150,000 saved and has a lousy 401(k). She asks where best to invest her money and if she can move it out of the 401(k).
- David shares his definition of financial freedom.
- Steve (Newport News, VA) needs direction on tackling his financial life.
- Auction cams?
- What are the pros and cons of long term care insurance?
- Jake shares his views on money as part of our scholarship program.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Vanguard report on how people save
- Money Chimp Investment Return Calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!