Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott reviews a book that provides a road map on how to use debt to your advantage so you can accumulate more wealth. Will this map get you to where you want to go?
- Matt has a 403(b) and is not eligible for a Roth IRA. He asks if he can take money out of the 403(b) and do a backdoor Roth.
- If you’re an AT&T wireless user you need to hear about this deal.
- Jason is starting a small business and deciding between a SEP IRA and how to invest on his own.
- Neelix asks about setting up an HSA.
- John (Ohio) wants to retire early and needs to withdraw money from his retirement accounts early.
- What might be holding you back from getting a promotion?
- Listeners share what their definition of financial freedom is.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Comparison chart of Single 401(k) vs. SEP IRA
- CareerBuilder survey on stumbling blocks to earning a promotion
- IRS Rules for SEPP
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!