Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Seema is 50-years old and asks how to invest an HSA so it grows.
- Loren is 25 with $51,000 in student loans with varying interest rates and asks if it’s a good idea to refinance them.
- Will paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly save you money?
- Diedra accidentally put her family in debt and needs some quick cash.
- DJ (California) asks if having a HELOC just-in-cases is a good idea?
- Patriot with dyslexia has turned to helping kids read.
- Quote of the day from Ralph Waldo Emerson.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- How to pay off student loans faster
- Patriots Malcolm Butler Teaching Kids To Read
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!