Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Rethinking student loans and even car loans could cost your high school student $550,000 over their lifetime. That’s a lot of pizza!
- Rafael (New York City, NY) noticed Warren Buffet takes massive positions in individual stocks and wonders why.
- DJ (Cali) has four taxable investment accounts and asks if there is too much overlap.
- Darren (Irving, TX) earns $75,000/year and asks how much house he and his girlfriend can afford.
- Michaelina needs help sticking to her budget.
- How soon can you buy a house after a foreclosure?
- A money saving tip on car rentals.
- Megan shares the money lessons she learned growing up, submitted as part of our scholarship program.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Caleb Maddix, The Extraordinary 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur
- Backdoor Roth conversions
- Bankrate mortgage calculator
- Embracing your inner child
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!