Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Discover the pricing tricks used to convince you you’re getting a good deal, then learn how to defend yourself from spending too much.
- Have you heard you make over six figures a year flying drones? Hold up, it’s not as easy as the ads make you believe.
- Elaine (Greenville, SC) is graduating from medical school and is seeking out ways to make income without sitting in a lab checking on bacteria samples.
- Ralph has a 403(b) and not much else in the way of reducing his current taxes and wants to know if there are other options.
- Starr’s business has a SEP IRA setup by a full-service Grinch that is robbing her retirement savings.
- What does Experian’s state of the automotive finance market say about our spending patterns?
- Wonder woman (Northern Virginia) is 33, her husband is 35 with a net worth of $850k. They max out their retirement savings and ask about their next steps in investing.
- The way of the pirate.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Experian State of the Automotive Finance Market
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!