Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Some experts say to pay for college with your Roth IRA, while others say a 529 is best. What are the pros and cons of each and which is best?
- Tips for acing final exams.
- HW is working with a fee-only planner who got him into some funds owned by the advisor’s company, and asks if this behavior is normal.
- Ashley wants to know how to stop compulsive buying.
- Nicole (Columbus, OH) and her husband earn $200k a year and asks about how to prioritize their retirement account contributions.
- C (Maine) has over $1M in net worth and asks about estate planning, living wills and revocable living trusts.
- What do teens want?
- Larry and his wife paid off $192,000 in debt!
- Quote of the day from Zig Ziglar.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Roth IRAs Knock Out 529 Plans
- 529 Plans Trump Roth IRAs
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!