Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Some experts say to pay for college with your Roth IRA, while others say a 529 is best. What are the pros and cons of each and which is best?
- Tips for acing final exams.
- HW is working with a fee-only planner who got him into some funds owned by the advisor’s company, and asks if this behavior is normal.
- Ashley wants to know how to stop compulsive buying.
- Nicole (Columbus, OH) and her husband earn $200k a year and asks about how to prioritize their retirement account contributions.
- C (Maine) has over $1M in net worth and asks about estate planning, living wills and revocable living trusts.
- What do teens want?
- Larry and his wife paid off $192,000 in debt!
- Quote of the day from Zig Ziglar.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!