Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares tips on how to spend less for a house and end up with more home and more money.
- Digit app will now start charging $2.99 a month.
- Anne asks which IKEA kitchen designer we used for our fixer upper.
- Dan (Limerick, PA) needs a new roof and wants to know how low to go when negotiating.
- Kurt asks why there are contribution limits to retirement plans to prevent people from saving more.
- Cherene is improving her finances and wants to know the best way to become a master of her money.
- Kristine shares a money saving tip on where to rent just about anything.
- How cocoa can make you broke. Yay for chocolate!
- Quote of the day from Bill Earle.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!