Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mona saves $3,000 in the savings challenge. Little savings here and there add up to big bucks over time.
- Marty McFly (Hill Valley) shares his financial positions and asks Scott to poke holes in it.
- Aaron (Hotlanta, GA) has a car loan, mortgage, and student loans and asks about prioritizing investing over his debts.
- Kurt (Yorkville, IL) asks my opinion on Acorns.
- Jay’s mom is 67 and is considering her insurance options.
- Daphne asks about insurance policies you can take loans against.
- Where does the 3-month minimum of emergency fund savings come from?
- What is the Rule of 10 and how can you use it to make better purchasing decisions?
- Sarah paid of $30,000 in debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!