Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mona saves $3,000 in the savings challenge. Little savings here and there add up to big bucks over time.
- Marty McFly (Hill Valley) shares his financial positions and asks Scott to poke holes in it.
- Aaron (Hotlanta, GA) has a car loan, mortgage, and student loans and asks about prioritizing investing over his debts.
- Kurt (Yorkville, IL) asks my opinion on Acorns.
- Jay’s mom is 67 and is considering her insurance options.
- Daphne asks about insurance policies you can take loans against.
- Where does the 3-month minimum of emergency fund savings come from?
- What is the Rule of 10 and how can you use it to make better purchasing decisions?
- Sarah paid of $30,000 in debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.