Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT229.mp3″ title=”229 Lifestyles of the Debt-Free and Infamous”]
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott reveals the characteristics of debt-free people and what their lives look like.
- Rich can’t see the power of compound interest working in his investments and asks if he’s missing something.
- How to save money on home alarm monitoring.
- Cherene is on fire to get out of debt and start investing. She asks about Schwab vs. Vanguard.
- Fiona (Ewa Beach, HI) asks how to send a student to school and not take on $20,000 in student loan debt each year.
- What states have the most millionaires?
- Capital One credit card hacks.
- Jeanine is struggling with pop up expenses like medical bills and groceries and asks for how to handle it.
- Shauntel shares what she learned about money.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!