Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott talks about his family outing to the city landfill, how most of our stuff will end up there, and how consumption is linked to becoming rich. And of course Iron Man is thrown in for good measure.
- Sarah (BBQ Capital of the World) is deciding on which budgeting app to pick.
- Examples of how companies are making us spend more money.
- Jeff (Asunción, Paraguay) is 35 years old, working abroad, and is figuring out if he can skip paying capital gains taxes on some investments.
- Jennifer has $183,000 in student loan debt and trying to figure out how to attack them.
- Dustin paid off $40,529.32 in debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!