Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares the M.A.P. principle to help you achieve your retirement goals.
- Phoenix Jet has an AA Advantage card and is deciding if it’s worth to change to something more favorable to travel.
- Our April challenge is here!
- Victor has a questionable 457 plan and asks if he should stay in or switch to putting money in a Roth IRA.
- Another reason why commissioned salespeople should be avoided.
- Roger is a Gen-Xer and shares his goal of having $3.2M by retirement.
- The imperial state overlords of California bumped up the cigarette tax in CA by $2 a pack, will it cause people to save more money?
- One billionaire lost a bunch of investor money, what can you learn from it?
- Juan (Florida) shares what he learned about money as part of our scholarship contest.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Trinity Study on Safe Withdrawal Rates
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.