Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How much money do you need in retirement so that you don’t run out of money before you run out of life? And where does that number come from?
- M works for a railroad and has a question on employee stock purchase plans.
- Bill (Maryland) is deciding on the financial choices between buying a house in neighboring states where there are different property tax rates.
- Justin asks for some clarification on picking the right investment mix.
- Chris gets a win by using BillShark to save $1,000 a year.
- George responds to another listener’s situation and let’s him know he is not alone in dealing with a spouse with mental health issues.
- Aubrey (Texas) has a mom who wasn’t good with money and her mom is considering selling her house to Aubrey at a discount. What are the issues that could come up?
- Quote of the day from @ElvisPresely
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Trinity Study on Safe Withdrawal Rates
- If You Can
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!