Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How much money do you need in retirement so that you don’t run out of money before you run out of life? And where does that number come from?
- M works for a railroad and has a question on employee stock purchase plans.
- Bill (Maryland) is deciding on the financial choices between buying a house in neighboring states where there are different property tax rates.
- Justin asks for some clarification on picking the right investment mix.
- Chris gets a win by using BillShark to save $1,000 a year.
- George responds to another listener’s situation and let’s him know he is not alone in dealing with a spouse with mental health issues.
- Aubrey (Texas) has a mom who wasn’t good with money and her mom is considering selling her house to Aubrey at a discount. What are the issues that could come up?
- Quote of the day from @ElvisPresely
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Trinity Study on Safe Withdrawal Rates
- If You Can
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.