Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Rock star real estate investor Katie has completed her rehab project of her 1950’s house and shares the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Kelly got laid off and asks for suggestions on transferring her old 401(k) from her previous employer.
- Jason started tracking his expenses and found out pizza was eating him instead of the other way around.
- Justin is trying to set up a three-fund portfolio but doesn’t have the minimums required and asks about what alternative he should do.
- Miriam has a Thrift Savings Plan with a company match and needs to decide what percent should go towards pre-tax vs. post-tax contributions.
- Abdulah (Saudi Arabia) is working for a company that will be split off and he’s getting a severance package. He asks what to do with the money.
- Shelley is in her 40’s and has some BP stock she lost money on and wonders if it’s time to take the loss and move on.
- Laura (Arizona) got an $80,000 inheritance in 2013, invested it with a financial adLIEser and it’s now worth $86,400. Listen to hear if she was taken for a ride.
- Chris used Bill Shark to save over $1,000 on his cell phone and cable bills.
- George (anonymous) writes in to encourage another listener who has a wife with a mental disorder.
- Quote of the day from @SammyHagar
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!