Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Rock star real estate investor Katie has completed her rehab project of her 1950’s house and shares the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Kelly got laid off and asks for suggestions on transferring her old 401(k) from her previous employer.
- Jason started tracking his expenses and found out pizza was eating him instead of the other way around.
- Justin is trying to set up a three-fund portfolio but doesn’t have the minimums required and asks about what alternative he should do.
- Miriam has a Thrift Savings Plan with a company match and needs to decide what percent should go towards pre-tax vs. post-tax contributions.
- Abdulah (Saudi Arabia) is working for a company that will be split off and he’s getting a severance package. He asks what to do with the money.
- Shelley is in her 40’s and has some BP stock she lost money on and wonders if it’s time to take the loss and move on.
- Laura (Arizona) got an $80,000 inheritance in 2013, invested it with a financial adLIEser and it’s now worth $86,400. Listen to hear if she was taken for a ride.
- Chris used Bill Shark to save over $1,000 on his cell phone and cable bills.
- George (anonymous) writes in to encourage another listener who has a wife with a mental disorder.
- Quote of the day from @SammyHagar
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.