Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott announces his brand new discounted home delivery food service.
- Why paying attention to your reward points on your credit card can save you money.
- Rhonda has $5,000 in medical debt that is holding her back and asks what to do about it.
- Darren (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and his wife are deciding between paying down their primary home, getting a rental home, or investing their excess cash.
- Sylvia shares how timing the car buying market saved her big bucks.
- Emily (Massachusetts) is applying for scholarships and wants some tips on how to pay for college.
- Starr has 15 credit cards and asks about having too much credit available if she plans on getting a mortgage.
- No. 1 Question Asker Rafael asks why Warren Buffet tells people to do passive investing when he (Warren) does active investing.
- Jay (Philippines) sold his refrigerator to pay off a medical debt for his grandpa.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!