Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott announces his brand new discounted home delivery food service.
- Why paying attention to your reward points on your credit card can save you money.
- Rhonda has $5,000 in medical debt that is holding her back and asks what to do about it.
- Darren (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and his wife are deciding between paying down their primary home, getting a rental home, or investing their excess cash.
- Sylvia shares how timing the car buying market saved her big bucks.
- Emily (Massachusetts) is applying for scholarships and wants some tips on how to pay for college.
- Starr has 15 credit cards and asks about having too much credit available if she plans on getting a mortgage.
- No. 1 Question Asker Rafael asks why Warren Buffet tells people to do passive investing when he (Warren) does active investing.
- Jay (Philippines) sold his refrigerator to pay off a medical debt for his grandpa.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.