Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares a recent conversation he had with someone that created a financial plan for a client that just became a billionaire. Hear about the simple philosophy of how the ULTRA RICH manage their wealth and how you can apply the same principles to your own finances.
- The 19-year-old millionaire who’s on his way to being broke.
- Chris has a wife with a mental illness and is having challenges trying to get out of debt.
- Princess Leia is moving from American Funds to Vanguard next year and is deciding between waiting to put the money work or let it sit in cash.
- How did the Eton Park hedge fund do compared to the boring old stock market last year?
- Miguel wants feedback on the Robinhood app for investing.
- Bryan (Saco, Maine) is unloading a rental home at a loss and asks about the tax implications.
- Brian and his wife paid of $10,000 in debt!
- Quote of the day from @MichaelHyatt
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cuban slugger orders ten exotic cars
- $7 Billion Hedge fund shutting down
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!