Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares a recent conversation he had with someone that created a financial plan for a client that just became a billionaire. Hear about the simple philosophy of how the ULTRA RICH manage their wealth and how you can apply the same principles to your own finances.
- The 19-year-old millionaire who’s on his way to being broke.
- Chris has a wife with a mental illness and is having challenges trying to get out of debt.
- Princess Leia is moving from American Funds to Vanguard next year and is deciding between waiting to put the money work or let it sit in cash.
- How did the Eton Park hedge fund do compared to the boring old stock market last year?
- Miguel wants feedback on the Robinhood app for investing.
- Bryan (Saco, Maine) is unloading a rental home at a loss and asks about the tax implications.
- Brian and his wife paid of $10,000 in debt!
- Quote of the day from @MichaelHyatt
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cuban slugger orders ten exotic cars
- $7 Billion Hedge fund shutting down
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.