Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Brad (Hotlanta, GA) gets a rude awakening when looking for financial help. Scott shares insider information on the financial advisor industry.
- One couple’s picnic turns into a money saving tip for you.
- Dalton recently signed up for a 401(k) and is interested on finding income through investing.
- Karl is with a credit union that is pitching him on a low mortgage loan and he asks if it’s too good to be true.
- Bryan is making $30,000 at age 25 and asks about saving priorities.
- Geordi is considering a cross-country move and wants to know what he should consider when making the decision.
- Rashad (Norfolk, VA) is 25 and in good financial shape. He asks about getting started in real estate investing.
- Ashley is pretty good with money but wants to be debt free.
- K’mpec moved to a brand new town and is feeling down about the move. She asks about improving her job situation.
- Miguel (El Paso, TX) shares his debt success story.
- Quote of the day overhead at Walmart.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!