Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Brad (Hotlanta, GA) gets a rude awakening when looking for financial help. Scott shares insider information on the financial advisor industry.
- One couple’s picnic turns into a money saving tip for you.
- Dalton recently signed up for a 401(k) and is interested on finding income through investing.
- Karl is with a credit union that is pitching him on a low mortgage loan and he asks if it’s too good to be true.
- Bryan is making $30,000 at age 25 and asks about saving priorities.
- Geordi is considering a cross-country move and wants to know what he should consider when making the decision.
- Rashad (Norfolk, VA) is 25 and in good financial shape. He asks about getting started in real estate investing.
- Ashley is pretty good with money but wants to be debt free.
- K’mpec moved to a brand new town and is feeling down about the move. She asks about improving her job situation.
- Miguel (El Paso, TX) shares his debt success story.
- Quote of the day overhead at Walmart.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!