Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mark (Michigan) is deciding on having a mission of leisure.
- Lee (Kansas City, MO) asks how much of a young person’s investments should be in international stocks?
- Forget Helium, is it time to buy either?
- Roger (Orlando, FL) asks about the power of compound interest if you have multiple investments.
- Austin and his fiance are considering a home purchase in the future and ask about how canceling a credit card would impact their credit scores.
- Chris has a high expense target date fund in his 401(k) and wonders if picking other lower cost mutual funds would be better.
- What is the most important home buying question you can ask?
- Michael shares his debt success story.
- Quote of the day from Marilyn Manson.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Joshua Becker on home buying advice
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.