Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Trey and his wife are looking for the perfect budget for them. He’s heard a lot of different approaches and asks about the ‘no budget’ philosophy from some financial experts.
- Alli is on fire and paid off $22,000 in debt.
- Dale has $750,000 invested and is trying to figure out if he can retire if he spends $30,000/year.
- Mike is getting started investing and asks about the Stash app.
- Yahya (Mauritania) has meteorites for sale.
- Caroline (Jekyll Island) is late to the investing game and trying to balance saving for retirement and a potential house downpayment.
- Rachel is trying to save my by quitting smoking.
- Don’t feel bad – even high income earners are defaulting on their student loans.
- Quote of the day from Gwen Stefani.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- SoFi’s Losses Pile Up
- How to quit smoking
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!