Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Trey and his wife are looking for the perfect budget for them. He’s heard a lot of different approaches and asks about the ‘no budget’ philosophy from some financial experts.
- Alli is on fire and paid off $22,000 in debt.
- Dale has $750,000 invested and is trying to figure out if he can retire if he spends $30,000/year.
- Mike is getting started investing and asks about the Stash app.
- Yahya (Mauritania) has meteorites for sale.
- Caroline (Jekyll Island) is late to the investing game and trying to balance saving for retirement and a potential house downpayment.
- Rachel is trying to save my by quitting smoking.
- Don’t feel bad – even high income earners are defaulting on their student loans.
- Quote of the day from Gwen Stefani.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- SoFi’s Losses Pile Up
- How to quit smoking
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.