Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott reviews the latest high-paying jobs for college graduates. Plus the story about one woman who’s happy sitting in a box all day earning $53,000/year.
- Felicia needs help with credit card bills, student loans, and pay day loans.
- Sandy is 63 and still working on overcoming impulse spending.
- Chris asks if employer stock purchase plans are worth it.
- Anne (Wyandotte, MI) is 23 and needs advice on investing or paying off her student loans.
- Diego (Bolivia) and wants to learn how to invest if you live outside the U.S.
- Kaycee picks up a $2,000 wine fridge for free. What are the three P’s of getting a deal?
- Mortgage lenders are fear mongering to get you to refinance.
- Quote of the day from Bon Jovi.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Callings: The Purpose and Passion of Work: https://www.amazon.com/Callings-Purpose-Passion-David-Isay/dp/1681682168
- ESPP are a no brainer
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!