Topics and your questions answered on the show
- You may have been brought up thinking a college degree was the path to building wealth. Scott shares some of the many jobs that don’t require a degree. Plus how one teacher made $4 million/year tutoring others in English.
- Warren Buffet’s latest comments on how the common person should invest.
- Justin has $30,000 in a 401(k) to rollover and asks how to minimize the tax hit on with a Roth conversion.
- Anonymous asks about investing if you only get paid enough to make ends meet.
- Scott calls out more idiots using fake math to line their pockets (and empty yours).
- Jared (La La Land, CA) works for the film industry and has 50% of his income going towards rent. He asks how to get out of debt if you have capped income and high rent.
- Karin switched from Acorns to Betterment and wants help understanding how to stay on track with her investments.
- Petra gets a win by using a bonus to pay off credit card debt.
- Quote of the day from Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- This tutor makes $4 million a year
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.