Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott tells the store of a man held back in school three times, graduating high-school at age 21, who stuttered, had epilepsy, and still went on to grow a multi-million dollar business.
- Steal my business: Scott shares a business idea you can have.
- Humberto gives us an update on his financial situation and asks about target date funds.
- Lesego is failing at saving money and needs financial advice to improve the situation.
- Mark is 27, lives with his parents, earns $42,000/year and asks about the best way to pay off his debts.
- Grace (Canada) has a 13-year old with autism and wants to know the best way to invest to provide for her son later in life.
- Teal’c (Chulak) is unloading expensive toys and wonders about paying off a boat with cash makes sense.
- Dianne is 52 and an empty-nester and wonders if she should sell her house.
- Marc (Michigan) is leaving his job and looking for advice on how to find his next thing.
- Quote of the day from Spock
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.