Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott explains how price and cost are different and how you can apply that knowledge to purchases, asking for a raise, hiring people, or making more sales.
- Megan’s husband received some stock options and they have several questions on how they work.
- Justin needs help finding good people to grow his business.
- Samin is struggling with making payments to creditors due to a job loss.
- Krista just graduated college and asks for some budgeting tips.
- Lael is deciding between debt consolidation or using the debt avalanche to pay off debts.
- Red alert warning: A financial advisor rips off an unsuspecting customer for $1,500 of her hard earned money.
- Three quick debt success stories of people who decided to ask for help.
- Quote of the day from H. Jackson Brown Jr.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.