Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Stupendous Yappi once again gets another prediction right and shares how you can profit from his psychic ability.
- Another pension plan bites the dust and its the union members who are paying the price for mis-management.
- Bart (Orlando, FL) is a bartender with inconsistent income and needs a good way to budget. Genevieve is an independent contractor with the same situation.
- Nick reported using Credit Karma free tax service he got a higher return back than last year when he used a pro.
- Steve asks about ETF newsletters and if they are worth the cost.
- Neil (Minneapolis, MN) works two jobs and can’t find the time with his wife to budget.
- Homeowner tip for new buyers and current home owners.
- Stefanie asks where to put an emergency fund.
- Loren (Grey Eagle, MN) has a pension and wants a way to calculate the net present value.
- Brian (Cheesehead, WI) has a lump sum to invest and asks if it’s better to do dollar cost averaging (DCA) or get the money working all at once.
- Is my wife’s local advisor charging unfair fees and taking advantage?
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- N.Y. retirees struggle to survive
- 25 ETF newsletters
- Vanguard Dollar Cost Averaging Study
- Calculate the present value of an annuity or pension
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.