Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares the story of how he once lost a basketball game 108-12 and how the biggest competition in your life isn’t what you think it is.
- Trish is a photographer who always ends the month in debt and asks how to make more money while pursuing her passion.
- Justin is 30 years old with $50,000 and is deciding if he should put money into a Roth IRA or put the money towards real estate investing.
- Mario is in debt and wonders if he should just stop paying on his credit cards.
- Juliana is spending 2/3 of her income on rent and doesn’t know how to budget for her situation.
- Samuel (Parts Unknown) is an international listener and is looking for free ways to invest.
- Nuno and his wife are debt free and want advice on the next step after maxing out retirement accounts and paying off their homes.
- John isn’t happy with his investing returns and wants to know how to increase them.
- Grace (Canada) is interested in socially responsible investing and wants my take on it.
- Are you putting your raise to work?
- Quote of the day from W. James Bragg.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.