Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott’s afraid of heights but it didn’t stop him from parasailing off a 1,000 FT cliff in Switzerland. How can you overcome the fears of the decisions you’re making today that will ripple through the rest of your life?
- Adam (St. Louis, MO) is 29 with 3 kids with a lot of financial priorities and needs some guidance on ordering them.
- JohnnyIPA (Lincoln, NB) has a follow up question on his whole life insurance policy and the cash value inside it.
- Josh is starting to earn a good commission at his job but has a problem with overspending.
- Medical marijuana ETFs are coming – what’s all the buzz about?
- John (Ohio) is 56 with $600k in a 457(b) and asks about recommended stock/bond split for his age and retirement goals.
- Phil has maxed out his Roth IRA and wonders where to put extra investment money.
- Helen (BBQ Capital of the World) is having challenges focusing on paying down debts.
- Chris has a HELOC about to reset to 8% and wonders what he should do about it.
- Quote of the day from Steve Vai.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.