Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Five 401(k) millionaires share their not-so-secret strategies to reaching the $1 million milestone. They range in age from 49-64.
- Jason asks if he has a credit freeze will Credit Karma still be able to monitor my credit?
- Tracie is looking for healthcare options if you can’t get medicare.
- One tip to help raise your savings.
- Dave asks if ETFs or mutual funds are better for a three fund portfolio.
- Michael says you cannot take a principal only withdrawal from a Roth IRA and not get hit with a penalty. Is he correct?
- Ann asks how to get her husband on board with the plan.
- Twitter – What are my thoughts on the six month emergency fund?
- Tasha (Columbus, OH) and her husband paid off $19,000 in four months to become debt free!
- Quote of the day from Jean Luc Picard.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!