Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott lays out the things people of all ages should do to build and protect their retirement savings.
- Lori disagrees with me on getting term insurance for a stay-at-home parent.
- Alex is 16 years old and wants some saving tips.
- Erica asks if foreclosures and short sells are the most affordable way to accomplish purchasing rental properties.
- Neal has a bunch of student loan debt and asks if he should pay it off before investing.
- Viko is checking into trading FOREX.
- Lucas (SoCal) has a debt payoff plan but is concerned about not having an emergency fund during the 3-year payoff.
- Elon Musk isn’t as smart as people make him out to be.
- Zach (Silicone Valley) is 30 and paid off $50,000 in debt!
- How much is enough?
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT208.mp3″ title=”208 Nevermore”]
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!