Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott lays out the things people of all ages should do to build and protect their retirement savings.
- Lori disagrees with me on getting term insurance for a stay-at-home parent.
- Alex is 16 years old and wants some saving tips.
- Erica asks if foreclosures and short sells are the most affordable way to accomplish purchasing rental properties.
- Neal has a bunch of student loan debt and asks if he should pay it off before investing.
- Viko is checking into trading FOREX.
- Lucas (SoCal) has a debt payoff plan but is concerned about not having an emergency fund during the 3-year payoff.
- Elon Musk isn’t as smart as people make him out to be.
- Zach (Silicone Valley) is 30 and paid off $50,000 in debt!
- How much is enough?
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!