Topics and your questions answered on the show
- There is one word that will do more to build wealth in your life than any other. Do you know what it is?
- Nicholas has a simple tax situation and asks if the free Credit Karma tax service would be better than a $250 CPA.
- Don has $220k cash value in a whole life policy and is considering if he should switch to a term policy.
- Phil has $35,000 in investments, will be looking to buy a house soon and asks where the money should be put.
- Deanna the dog walker is opening a taxable investment account and wants to know the yearly tax implications.
- You’re killing it with your 401(k), right?
- The YOLO lifestyle
- Quote of the day brought to you by Charlie Brown.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT207.mp3″ title=”207 The One Word That Builds Financial Independence”]
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!