Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses why frugality is not always the best option for your finances.
- Jen (New Jersey) has a 401(k) with high fees and asks if it’s better to invest in a taxable account instead.
- Brandon just graduated from college, is unemployed, and asks if it is wise to start investing.
- Alexis was recently laid off, has no savings, and wonders if she should consolidate her credit card bills into a single monthly payment.
- Shajee is 17 years old and wants to start investing and asks how he can get started if he is underage.
- Chris has a pension from an old employer and is deciding on an early distribution or rolling it over to an IRA.
- Update on what’s going on with Scott’s car after it got rear ended.
- Gillette welcome back program gives out free razors.
- Susan (Denton, TX) and her husband paid off 5 credit cards.
- Quote of the day brought to you by Bob Ross.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Brokerage accounts for minors
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!